Why choose a Yoga Teacher Training
Yoga is an ancient practice that can be used to improve physical and mental well-being. It has been proven to be beneficial for mental health, making it an invaluable tool to help manage stress, anxiety, and depression. Yoga teacher training can provide individuals with the skills and knowledge to lead yoga classes that can help people improve their mental health. It’s important to understand the connection between yoga and mental health. Yoga teaches that the mind and body are one and that we can use physical practices such as yoga postures and breathing exercises to boost our mental health. With regular practice, yoga can help us to become more mindful of our thoughts and feelings, allowing us to gain greater control over them. Yoga can also improve our physical and mental fitness. Regular practice of yoga can help us to increase our strength, flexibility, and balance, while also decreasing stress and improving focus. This can help us to become more resilient and better equipped to handle stressful situations. Yoga teacher training can provide us with the skills and knowledge to help ourselves and others to use yoga for mental health. A yoga teacher can create classes that are tailored to the needs of their students, focusing on postures and breathing exercises that are designed to help them manage stress, anxiety, and depression. Yoga teacher training can also help us to develop our own practice. Learning the principles of yoga and how to apply them to our own lives can help us to become more mindful and better connected with our bodies and minds. This can help us to gain greater control over our thoughts and feelings, allowing us to better manage our mental health. Yoga is an invaluable tool to help us improve our mental health. With a yoga teacher training, we can gain the skills and knowledge to lead classes that can help people to manage their stress, anxiety, and depression. We can also develop our own practice, learning the principles of yoga and how to apply them to our own lives. With regular practice, yoga can help us to become more mindful and better connected with our bodies and minds, allowing us to better manage our mental health. Yoga and mental health go hand in hand, and yoga teacher training can help us to make the most of this ancient practice.
How to choose a Yoga Teacher Training
While choosing a teacher training program we are overwhelmed with a plethora of choices. There are thousands of teacher training courses offered world over and all of them claims to be the best. So then what is the best way to pick what you need. Here is a list of some factors to consider while making a decision:
- Listen to your heart: almost 11 years ago in one of our 200 hours yoga teacher training course in rishikesh India, I had a student from Canada. She is one of the most amazing student and person that you can ever meet. A coach and trainer by profession she came to JeevMoksha looking to get introduced into this art of wellbeing. When I asked her how did she choose the school, she replied instantly that after looking at the website it was a calling of her heart that this is the place she want to join. And she made a decision. After her first course she returned back two more times to attend 300 hours yoga teacher training course and once for a month long intensive yoga course. And still we are in contact on a deeper level. So the point to make here is that most of times your heart will feel the connection to the school and that is what an important criteria for making the choice of your yoga school.
- Lineage of the school: Traditionally in India, yoga is taught through a lineage. While choosing your training program, its advisable to check what lineage the school belongs to and their roots. The lineage is like spiritual promissory note that authorizes the credibility of an institution and its teachings.
- Shortlist your intentions: its always advisable to prepare a synopsis of what are your intentions behind joining a yoga teacher training. Some people want to obtain just a certification while others are also interested in immersing themselves into a yogic atmosphere. Some people are deeply interested in learning a yogic lifestyle in a serious way while others are more inclined towards having a deeper understanding of themselves. Making an honest evaluation of your intentions will help you select the best available option.
- Minimize the expectations: although we do expect, but it is strongly advised to minimize the intensity of your expectations out of the course. Because yoga is best practiced in a non competitive environment and expectations give us a stress of meeting them in the set frame of time. This might obstruct the natural progress which you can make in the course and can leave you in a struggle. So its strongly recommended to stay in the present and leave all the worries behind.
- Famous vs. Grounded: this is the most difficult of the factors. When you choose your required course, you will certainly go to explore first the programs which are popular and schools that are famous. And that’s’ very natural also. But also it is recommended to keep a room for exploring those who are less loud with their marketing and are actually doing a good work. Everything that glitters is not gold all the time.
If you want to join yoga teacher training course so you can join our 200 hour yoga teacher training in rishikesh and 300 hour yoga teacher training in rishikesh and kundalini yoga teacher training in rishikesh